Mid U. S. Jack & Jill, March 10 and 11, 2001

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000

      The Mid U.S. Jack & Jill will be held in Flint, MI at Walli's Supper
      Club on March 10 and 11, 2001.

      Fliers and details to follow.

      Mark these dates on your calender!! This will be a fun event for all
      swing and hustle dancers. There will be competition and lots of
      general dancing.

    • bbudzyn@tir.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001

        Fliers have been sent to dancers on our snail mailing list. If
        you didn't get one and want one, please send us you mailing address.

        The Jack and Jill event is part competition and lots of general
        dancing. Last year, dancers attended from Ohio, Illinois, Indiana,
        and Michigan. It is a wonderful opportunity to meet and dance with
        other midwest dancers.

        This is our second biggest event of the year. We hope you'll join
        us.