November 12 - MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000

      It's time for the MSSHD'S monthly dance party! The Michigan Society
      for Swing and Hustle Dancers meets the second Sunday of each month at
      Walli's Supper Club, Flint, MI located at the corner of I-75 and
      Pierson Rd.

      Admission - $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA (please bring
      your member cards) and $8.00 for guests.

      Your admission includes a free lesson at 3 pm taught by national
      swing champion, Bob Budzynski. This month's lesson will be an east
      coast swing amalgamation and a review of the society shuffle.

      The party runs from 4 - 7 pm.

      Walli's offers an excellent selection of food for hungry dancers and
      after you try their food, it will be easy to see why Walli's is
      Flint's most famous restaurant.

      Dress code: No jeans or tennis shoes. Please wear leather or dance
      shoes to protect our dance floor. No dance wax.

      To reach Walli's, exit I-75 just north of Flint at Pierson Rd.
      Walli's is located on the east side of the freeway and on the north
      side of Pierson Rd.

      Come join us. We love to welcome new and old friends.