Halloween Party - October 28, 2000

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2000
      Hi Dancers,

      It's time to Boo-gie at our first annual Halloween dance party to be
      held Saturday, October 28, 2000 at Walli's Supper Club in Flint, MI.
      The party will start at 7:00 p.m. and end at 11 p.m. or later.

      It will be more fun if lots of dancers come in costume and we will
      hold a costume contest to determine the best effort. Please don't
      stay home if you don't have a costume; come and dance and cheer for
      your favorites in the costume contest.

      In addition, we will have a pumpkin contest. Please bring a carved
      pumpkin and we will award a prize for the best pumpkin!

      Walli's has offered our dancers a $4.00 discount on their famous
      dinner buffet that evening. If you'd like dinner out before the
      party, take advantage of this generous offer. You will need to show
      your member card to the restaurant.

      Dress code: no jeans or tennis shoes. Please wear leather or dance
      shoes to protect our beautiful dance floor.

      This is a dance party for all levels of dancer. If you're beginner,
      this is a great party to start with. You can watch or practice.
      Just plan on having fun and meeting new people.

      Admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC or MSDA and $10.00 for
      guests. Please bring your member cards.

      To reach Walli's, exit from I-75 on the north side of Flint at
      Pierson Rd and Walli's is located east of the freeway on the north
      side of Pierson Rd.

      Don't make us send a ghost to your house just to get you out of it
      and to our dance.