Myrtle Beach golf and a little dancing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Hi

      We are taking our annual trek to Myrtle Beach for our 52nd event. We have a nice group of over 26 folks coming with us but we would like a few more. It all starts on Sunday Sept. 29th with a free Saturday check in. We will be golfing Sunday through Friday and leaving on Saturday October 5th. Our package includes the hotel (Crown Reef Resort) breakfast, golf and carts for only $580.00 the non-golfing rate is $220.00. We play all championship courses and play around 9:00 each day except the first day (Sunday) when we start at 1:00 for those arriving by air on Sunday morning. We go to "Fat Harolds" several times during our stay to dance among the Shaggers but mostly we play golf, have dinner together and celebrate the beautiful weather in M.B. If you are interested in joining Bob & Beverly and others on this fine adventure, call Bob at 810-694-7625 or on his cell at 810-938-2655 for any other details. A $100.00 deposit assures your place in the group. You can send your deposit to Bob at 6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc MI 48439. Please make your check to "Crown Reef Resort". We must have all deposits by no later than  September 18th. Hope you can join us. Being a good golfer in not necessary. Being a good sport in mandatory.