Valentine's Day Dinner and Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013

      Thursday February 14th is the time for a Very Special Dinner Dance at the Jewel of Grand Blanc at 5260 Perry Rd in Grand Blanc, Mi. The Jewel has a beautiful wooden floor so be sure to bring your dance shoes.

      It is an all inclusive fare with appetizers, dinner, non-alcoholic drinks, dessert, dancing and entertainment all included for only $25.00 per person. Please tell friends and family to attend with you for this fun filled evening. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.

      To attend, call 810-694-5960 to secure your seat or send us a check, payable to MSSHD at 6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc, Mi 48439. Be sure to let us know if using your credit card with the Jewel so we can reserve you a seat with our group.

      Learn the new, hot "Society Shuffle" during the dance. DJ services by Bob Budzynski.

      Seating is limited so order your seat now!

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski

      FMI call bob or Beverly at 810-694-7625