Dance at the Jewel

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi Dancers

      We have changed our dance days to Thursdays. We will have one dance this Thursday and then will be off until January 3rd. At that time, we will begin teaching all the couples line dances we do like the Stationary cha-cha, the James Brown, the Society Shuffle etc. So why don't you join us this Thursday and help us celebrate Beverly's Birthday? It all happens at the Jewel of Grand Blanc at 5170 Perry Rd. just south of the main street (Saginaw St.) in Grand Blanc. time is 7 till 10. The Jewel also has great food at reasonable prices. See you at the Jewel.

      MSSHD