Dance lessons with the Budzynski's

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 7:06 AM

      Wednesday, October 10 is the starting date for the fall schedule of lessons.

      We will teach beginners at 6:00 (East Coast Swing, Fox Trot Waltz & Rumba.
      We will teach beginning West coast Swing & Salsa at 7:00
      We will teach intermediate West Coast Swing & Salsa plus plenty more at our 8:00 class.

      For School location and fees (VERY reasonable) call 810-591-6088

      JOIN US at the Jewel of Grand Blanc every Tuesday from 7:00 - 10:00 for our weekly dance. It's a great floor! They also have wonderful food if you so wish.
      It's located at 5270 Perry Rd, Just east of Saginaw St. in Grand Blanc. Our first fall dance starts on Tuesday, October 9, 2012

      For private lessons, call 810-694-7625 or 810-938-2655

      See you on the dance floor!