MSSHD'S Monthly Dance, October 8, 2000

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000

      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will hold their
      monthly dance party Sunday, October 8, at Walli's Supper Club located
      at the corner of I-75 and Pierson Rd., Flint, MI. The dance begins
      at 3pm with a free lesson featuring the Society Shuffle, a swing line
      dance taught by national swing champion, Bob Budzynski. The dance
      party will be from 4-7pm.

      Walli's offers a appetizer menu or you may eat in the restaurant. The
      food is wonderful and it's easy to see why Walli's is Flint's most
      famous restaurant.

      Dress code: NO jeans or tennis shoes. Please wear leather or dance
      shoes to protect our wood dance floor.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA(please bring
      your cards) and $8.00 for guests.

      To reach Walli's, get off I-75 north of Flint,MI at Pierson Rd.
      Walli's is located on the east side of the freeway and on the north
      side of Pierson Rd.

      Every month our dances get better. Come and join the fun!!