Friday party, March 2, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012

      We're having a very special party this Friday! Our dear friend,
      Joyce Stoughton, is visiting in Michigan and she's coming to our
      house to give you a free hustle lesson.

      She is a Michigan hustle champion and a United States Hustle champion so
      it will be a good lesson for beginners as well as more advanced students.

      The party is a potluck and starts at 6 pm. Admission for our club members
      is a dish to pass. We need side dishes to go with our baked spaghetti. We
      will also provide dessert and soft drinks. BYO for special beverages.

      So, "Let's do the hustle"!! Be at our house at 6 pm bearing good food and
      we'll have a good time!

      Bob and Beverly

      by the way

      It's not necessary to take the Hustle lesson to enjoy the evening. Just bring your goodie, chat or watch dance videos during the lesson and enjoy the rest of the evening with your dance friends.