Mardi Gras Dance - the Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012

      Our regular Tuesday dance party at the Jewel, (the former Grand Blanc Country Club) will feature a mardi gras celebration with beads for all. The address is: 5270 Perry Road, Grand Blanc. When entering from the parking lot, choose the door on the left.

      Come out and practice your steps in a friendly and supportive environment!

      The party starts at 7 pm and runs to 10 pm. There is a cover charge of $3.00 a person.

      It's more fun if several people wear the mardi gras colors - purple, green or gold!

      See you there!

      Bob and Beverly
      810-694-7624