Valentine's Dinner/Dance at The Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012

      Bring friends an family to our annual Valentines Party and Dance at the "Jewel of Grand Blanc" 5270 Perry Rd. Grand Blanc MI on Tuesday, Valentines Day Feb. 14, 2012.

      6:00 p.m. Light Hors d'oeuvres
      6:30 p.m. Dinner
      Dancing to follow.

      Only $20.00 per person includes tax & tip.
      Soft drinks, coffee & Tea included
      No extra charge for the dance
      Hall of Fame DJ Bob Budzynski

      Limited seating so order your tickets early
      Send a check to MSSHD at 6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc MI 48439

      For any questions, bbudzyn@... or 810-694-7625

      You cannot have more fun than this for only $20 Bucks. Send those checks.