Hustle lessons at the Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011

      It's not too late to join our beginning hustle classes held every Tuesday, at 6 pm at the Jewel, 5270 Perry Rd, Grand Blanc, MI. We are working on the basics so if you have some experience you can fit right in.

      The hustle is a fast dynamic dance done to today's contemporary music. It is a cousin to swing dancing but it has only walking steps, no triples.

      The class is only $5.00 and the dance party from 7 to 10 pm is only $3.00.

      The Jewel has a wonderful wooden floor and they have a great menu. Have dinner with us! Many dancers take the lesson, have dinner and then dance for the rest of the evening.

      We hope to see you.