Hustle Lessons

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011

      We are beginning a new series of hustle dance lessons featuring the
      count and 1,2,3. We love the Detroit Hustle but many places this is
      the style so we want our dancers to be able to go anywhere and dance.
      The hustle is a cousin to swing dancing featuring only walking steps (no triples). It is done to contemporary music that is played on cruises, at weddings, etc.

      The lessons are at the Jewel at 5270 Perry Road, Grand Blanc beginning at 6 pm. Cost is only $5.00 per person and for an additional $3.00 dancers are encouraged to stay and practice at the dance party that follows from 7 - 10 pm. We will be teaching the Hustle the entire school year unless the dancers learn it sooner than expected.

      If you want to attend only the dance party, the cost is only $3.00.

      The Jewel has a very nice menu and many dancers have dinner and have a nice evening out.

      Come join us and expand your dancing and have a good time.