Tuesday Dance Party at The Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011

      Our Tuesday dances are continuing at The Jewel. Come join us for a dance party from 7 - 10. We are very pleased to announce that we will have an exhibition by Buz and Debbie McCreary, masters dancers from Florida.

      Also, Phil Dorrell, Michigan Classic and Tampa Bay Classic director,
      wil be there.

      Come on out and meet our guests and dance with them!

      The hustle flash mob lessons are finishing up from 6 - 7. Cost is $5.00 for the lesson and includes the dance party. To attend the dance party only is $3.00.

      If you've missed the other hustle flash mob lessons, come on out anyway because we're teaching it in segments. We will review the entire dance.

      The Jewel is located at 5270 Perry Rd, Grand Blanc MI. This is the former Grand Blanc Country Club.

      Come join us for a great night of entertainment and dancing.