Hustle Flash Mob lessons at the Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 4:05 PM

      We are continuing our hustle flash mob lesson at the Jewel in Grand Blanc Mi. 5270 Perry Rd, Grand Blanc

      No Hustle experience needed.

      We will be able to teach you this dance without prior hustle lessons.
      If you missed last week, be sure to attend as you will be able to catch up.

      Flash mobs are sweeping the world of dance. Don't be left out - join
      us for a fun lesson. Also, it's not too hard to learn.

      The lesson starts at 6 pm and costs $5.00 which includes the dance
      party that begins at 7 pm. Cover charge for the dance only, is $3.00.

      WE plan on using it for a future venue so don't be left out.