Hustle Flash Mob lessons at the Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2011

      We will begin a series of lessons on the hustle flash mob beginning Tuesday, May 17, at the Jewel, 5270 Perry Rd. Grand Blanc, MI at 6 pm. Cost for the lesson is $5.00 which includes the dance party which runs from 7 to 10 pm. To attend the dance party only, is $3.00.

      All kinds of flash mobs have been sweeping the world since last year with no end in sight! Many of you learned the west coast flash mob which will be featured at the Back to Bricks festival in August in Flint, MI. These lessons will help you keep up on what's happening in the dance world.

      You do NOT have to know how to Hustle to do this Flash Mob. We will teach it so that all you new dancers as well as the more experienced ones will be able to learn it. We will also provide a step sheet for you to practice with.

      What is hustle dancing? It's a very fast dance done with walking steps only - no triples. We consider it to be a cousin to swing dancing. If you like swing dancing, you'll like the Hustle!

      Join us for a fun evening at the Jewel!!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2011

        We are continuing our hustle flash mob lesson at the Jewel in Grand Blanc Mi. 5270 Perry Rd, Grand Blanc

        No Hustle experience needed.

        We will be able to teach you this dance without prior hustle lessons.
        If you missed last week, be sure to attend as you will be able to catch up.

        Flash mobs are sweeping the world of dance. Don't be left out - join
        us for a fun lesson. Also, it's not too hard to learn.

        The lesson starts at 6 pm and costs $5.00 which includes the dance
        party that begins at 7 pm. Cover charge for the dance only, is $3.00.

        WE plan on using it for a future venue so don't be left out.