West Coast flash mob lessons, The Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      We will be doing he "Flash Mob" in August at "Back to the Bricks" in front of thousands of folks out to see the cars, trucks and dragsters and we want you to be a part of it. Don't miss out on this fun event.

      The west coast flash mob choreography will be taught Tuesday, May 3 at the Jewel on Grand Blanc rd in Grand Blanc, MI. The lesson begins at 6 pm and the cost is $5.00 which includes the dance that begins at 7 pm.
      The cost to attend the dance only is $3.00.