Please vote for our waitress at the Jewel!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 3:23 AM
      Hi Bob! Thank you again for doing this, I really appreciate it! Here is all of the info needed!

      If I win, I will receive a $40,000.00 salary at 101.1 The WRIF radio station doing traffic as well as onsite events. I will also be given a scholarship to Specs Howard School for Broadcasting and Media Arts. I was already planning on attending this school and looking into financial aid options, so this would be the perfect opportunity for me! Below is the link to register to vote. After registering as a Cybercrew member, you will be directed back to the voting website. This round of voting will end this upcoming Sunday the 10th at 12:00 A.M. If I make it through this round, I will be in The Top 16, and there will be another round of voting to follow. So I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to vote for me, Cortney M from Grand Blanc (on the website), and spread the word! It truly does mean a lot! :) Below is a link to vote.

      http://www.wrif.com/rockgirl2011/index.aspx

      Please take the time to vote for this young lady!