West Coast I begins March 1, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      West Coast I begins Tuesday, March 1 at The Jewel on Perry Road in Grand Blanc, Mi. The class begins at 6pm and costs $5.00 per person. After the class is a dance party from 7 to 10 pm and is included with the lesson. If you only want to attend the dance party, the cost is #3.00.

      If you've already had an introduction to west coast, you might want to come to the class and brush up on your basics and technique! You can't have too much practice. If you're a newcomer, this is the place for you.

      The Jewel has a beautiful and spacious dance floor and offers a complete menu of food and drink. It is a wonderful night out for dancing and fun.
      Join us!