Myrtle Beach Golf and Dancing Vacation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Dear Dancers:

      Each year we take a group to Myrtle Beach for a golf and dance vacation. We try to take and limit it to 32 golfers. Non-golfers are most welcome. It's golf in the day and dancing in the evening. e always come home to rest after our vacation. M B is very BIG in the Carolina's but we invade their clubs and do WCS. Through the years we've bee attending, many friends have been made and now we are most welcome to share the floor with the Shaggers. World famous Shag places like "Fat Harold's" "Ducks" and "O.D." recognize us when we go there. It's all a blast. Come join us for a fabulous experience. By the way, the golf is fantabulous! !

      Myrtle Beach - Our 50th Year

      October 2nd to October 8th, 2011 ( Sunday to Saturday )
      There will be a special rate for early arrivals on Saturday Oct. 1st.
      Rate to be determined.
      Greetings!

      Can you believe it? 50 Years!!

      This year is really going to be special. We have secured the fabulous
      "Coral Beach Resort Hotel" located at 1105 South Ocean Blvd. M B 29577

      Our contact person is Matt Lucas. His phone number is 800-843-2684
      ext. 5607 email mlucas@... for any special requests.

      You Receive:
      The hotel, golf, carts, breakfast. Rooms have a full refrigerator,
      range, microwave, toaster and utensils. It has an on site general
      store gift shoppe, restaurant, lounge, two snack bars and a pool bar.
      It has three indoor whirlpools, two outdoor heated pools, steam room,
      sauna, exercise room and suntan beds.

      Look up
      www.coral-beach.com
      to see what a beautiful facility it really is.

      The Courses
      We have stepped it up this year with a beautiful hotel and better
      courses. Five (5) of the courses are surcharge courses but..I was able
      to negotiate down to only one charge.

      Sunday - Litchfield Country Club (Afternoon Tee time due to Sunday arrivals)
      Monday - M B National South - 9:00 am
      Tuesday - Blackmoor Country Club - 9:00 am
      Wednesday - Wild Wind Advocet - 9:00 am
      Thursday - Tradition Country Club - 9:00 am
      Friday - M B National North - 9:00 am

      Wow! What a lineup of great courses.

      The Rate
      The rate this year is $580.76 for the golfer
      The rate for the non-golfer is $212.76

      A $100.00 deposit is required with the balance to be paid upon
      arrival. (Cash or Credit Card only at arrival)
      Please make your first check out to Coral Beach and send it to me at:
      6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc MI 48439
      FMI - call at 810-938-2655 or email: bob.budzynski@...

      If you have never been with us to Myrtle Beach, you're truly missing a
      spectacular week of golf and fun. The ocean, beach, dining & weather
      are all to be savored.
      (Weather is usually in the high 70's or low 80's)

      Ladies are welcome to golf at the golfer rate. The more the merrier.
      We're looking to have at least 20 golfers. Join us!