Valentine's Dinner/Dance at The Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011

      The Jewel of Grand Blanc" is hosting a wonderful evening of Dinner & Dancing on Sunday, February 13. The Jewel is located at 5270 Perry Rd. just east of Saginaw St. in Grand Blanc. The Jewel has a terrific and large smooth wood dance floor.

      Tickets are only $20.00 per person and include a lovely dinner and dancing afterward.

      Bob Budzynski will be the dj and he will play slow romantic songs as well as a mix of swing and hustle and ballroom music.

      Wear Red if you have it. We plan to take many, many pictures for the Jewel and ourselves.

      Seating is at 5:00 p.m. with dinner promptly at 5:30 p.m.

      Everyone is welcome so bring your friends and family to celebrate this special holiday. Limited seating so purchase your ticket today!!

      Contact the Jewel for tickets at: 810-694-5960 ext 302

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012

        Bring friends an family to our annual Valentines Party and Dance at the "Jewel of Grand Blanc" 5270 Perry Rd. Grand Blanc MI on Tuesday, Valentines Day Feb. 14, 2012.

        6:00 p.m. Light Hors d'oeuvres
        6:30 p.m. Dinner
        Dancing to follow.

        Only $20.00 per person includes tax & tip.
        Soft drinks, coffee & Tea included
        No extra charge for the dance
        Hall of Fame DJ Bob Budzynski

        Limited seating so order your tickets early
        Send a check to MSSHD at 6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc MI 48439

        For any questions, bbudzyn@... or 810-694-7625

        You cannot have more fun than this for only $20 Bucks. Send those checks.