Salsa dance classes - The Jewel, Grand Blanc, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      Hi Dancers,

      Our first salsa class was great! We will be reviewing the basics so it's not too late to attend this Tuesday at 6 pm. At 7, we will have a dance party and you can practice your new steps and enjoy swing, hustle and some ballroom music.

      Lessons are $5.00 per person which includes the dancing afterwards and $3.00 per person for the dance only.

      The Jewel has a full menu so if you're pressed for time, join many of us who eat at 7pm. There is also a drink menu.

      The wooden floor is great for dancing and it is a very friendly ambience.

      The Jewel is the former Grand Blanc Country Club on Perry Road east of Saginaw St.

      We hope to see you Tuesday.

      Bob and Beverly
      (810) 694-7625