Swing Party at The Jewel (formerly the Grand Blanc Country Club

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010

      This Tuesday, October12, will be our first swing dance party. We NEED your support! If you don't come out to dance, there won't be one to come to at all. It should be a great atmosphere with a good mix of newer and more experienced dancers. It all starts at 6:00 p.m. with a beginner lesson and follows up with the dance. We're going to have a drawing for Love n' Dancing DVD on this first opening night of dance.

      Please do not bring your own drinks.

      Come out and join us.