Dance Party, Saturday, September 18, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hi Dancers,

      Join us this Saturday, September 18, 2010 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Road, Flint, MI for our monthly dance party. The dance begins at 7pm and ends around 10pm.

      Bob & Beverly will not be able to be in attendance. Usually Robin & Steve pitch hit but they have other obligations so Rich and Leigh Coburn agreed to do the DJ and door job. Let's show them some love and support their first effort in running our monthly dance. We know that they would really appreciate your encouragement.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages - there are none available for purchase***

      The music will be mostly swing with hustle, cha cha, night club two and other popular dances. Dancers with a variety of backgrounds and skills are most welcome especially the beginners who need the practice.

      Rich and Leigh will be waiting for you. Make them happy!!