New Location-MSSHD's Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 3:57 PM

      In a continuing effort to upgrade our monthly dances, we have moved
      to Walli's Supper Club, Pierson Rd., Flint, MI. To reach Walli's,
      get off at I-75 and go east. It's on the north side of Pierson
      Road. Walli's is Flint's most famous restaurant.

      In addition, Ken and Gloria Walli are club members and have been very
      accomodating to us. They will be offering a light fare menu or
      dancers may order from their regular menu.

      The dance will be Sunday, Sep 10, 2000 starting at 3pm with a lesson
      taught by Bob Budzynski, national swing champion. He will be
      teaching two west coast swing amalgamations(intermediate level). The
      dance will be from 4-7pm.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Admission
      for guests is $8.00.

      Dress code - No jeans. Leather or dance shoes must be worn to
      protect our beautiful dance floor.

      We think you will be very pleased with our new location. Come join
      all the swing and hustle dancers in Mid-Michigan.