Dance Party, Saturday, July 17, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 7:36 AM

      It's time for our 3rd Saturday dance to be held at the American Dance
      Center, 2301 Corunna Road, Flint, MI. It will be this Saturday, July 17
      and starts at 7 pm. Dancing will continue to about 10 pm.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA - members of these dance clubs - $7.00. Guests are welcome for $10.00. We are always pleased to welcome new dancers so if you have never attended, please
      come out next Saturday.

      Our dances are attended by a variety of dancers from newcomers to more advanced dancers. There is a happy mix of people practicing to
      the great range of music - mostly swing and hustle, but also cha cha,
      nightclub two and other ballroom dances.

      As a special treat, our MSSHD dance team will perform their new routine.They will showcase this routine in Columbus, Ohio at the Mid Ohio Boogie Bash on August 7.

      ***Bring your own beverage - there is nothing to buy in the dance studio.