Dance, Saturday, April 17, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010

      It's time to practice your new dance moves at our monthly party held at the American
      Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi. We start at 7pm and run until 10pm this
      Saturday, April 17, 2010.

      ***Bring your own beverages - there's none for purchase***

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      We welcome all levels of dancers. Come and enjoy friendship and good music.

      This dance will feature some of our students doing their new routines. They are getting ready for the big event at Lake Geneva, Wisc.

      I should really be a fun evening so come and join us!

      DANCE, TALK, EAT, WATCH!! what could be better.