Potluck and Dance, Saturday, February 20.2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 11:31 AM

      Please join us this Saturday, February 20, 2010 for dancing and food! What a combination! The party will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi from 7pm to 10 pm.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USADance -$7,00. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00.

      In addition, bring a side dish to pass. Ham and desserts will be provided. Bring any side dish such as salads, potatoes, deviled eggs etc.

      ***Remember, bring your own beverages.*** There are none available for purchase.

      Our parties are an opportunity for you to practice with other dancers. There is always a wide range in ability so that everyone is comfortable.

      We will be teaching the first part of the "Shim Sham" at 7:15 sharp! If you want to learn the oldest and greatest swing line dance ever devised, be on time to learn the first part. We will be teaching the other parts at the next dance. Don't miss it! It's fabulous.