Dance, Saturday, January 16, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hi Dancers,

      Is one of your New Year's resolutions to dance more often? Come join us this Saturday,
      January 16, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      We got music, lots of music and we'll play it for you.

      It's a practice party so come out and practice. You won't get better sitting on the couch.

      The dance party starts at 7 pm and ends at 10 pm. Admission is $7.00 for members of
      MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Please bring your own beverages. There are none available to purchase.***