Dance, Saturday, November 21, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009

      We're having a dance party and we hope you'll be able to attend. The party will be at
      the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi .We'll start at 7 pm and run
      until 10 pm.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USA Dance. We are
      always pleased to welcome guests for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own drinks. There are none available for purchase in the dance studio***

      Remember! These are practice parties FOR YOU!! This is your club and your dance so you need to support it.

      Anyway, it should be a fun time. If you have not yet learned the "River Waltz", we will be teaching it at the dance. Join us!