Fenton area dancers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009

      Bob and Beverly are returning to teach in the Fenton area. If you have taken the first class, we will be offering the 2nd class starting Tuesday, the first week of October. It will feature beginning West Coast Swing as well as a continuation of the first class. Salsa will also be included. To register, call 810-591-0080. If you know of anyone who wishes to start lessons, beginner swing and more will be offered at 6:00 p.m. The second class will be offered at 7:00 p.m.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      FMI 810-694-7625