Dance Party, September 19, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009

      We're having a dance party this Saturday, September 19, 2009 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi. To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and to east approximately one mile and go past a large, older school. (Zimmerman) Turn right (south) at Downey Street and turn left immediately into the parking lot of the studio. Enter the studio from the parking lot.

      Now that summer is coming to a halt, it's time to get yourself in gear for the upcoming lesson schedule. If you have any questions about where you belong, ask Bob at the dance or email him. Let's get those tootsies moving by coming to the dance See you there.

      The party starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm.

      Admission: $7.00 - members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There is nothing available to purchase. We will provide ice and cups.

      We play a variety of music with the emphasis on swing and hustle. And, there is a good mix of dancers from beginners to advanced.