Dance, August 15, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009

      Let's dance this weekend! Join us at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi. To reach the Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east approx one mile. Go past a large older school, Zimmerman, and turn right (south) at Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the dance studio from the parking lot.

      The dance runs from 7pm to 10pm and the music will be mostly swing and hustle but there will also be some salsa, cha cha and waltz.

      Make this dance a priority! We only have two a month so you need to participate whenever you can. Besides all that, it's fun.

      Admission: $7.00 members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. We welcome guests for $10.00.

      **Bring your own beverages** There is nothing for sale at the dance studio. We provide cups and ice.