Dance, July 18. 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009

      You're invited to a dance party this Saturday, July 18, 2009, at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI. Please remember that the overpass at I-75 and the Corunna Rd exit is closed.

      The party starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm. Please bring your own beverages as there are none for sale. We will provide cups and ice.

      C'mon and don't miss out on the fun on a MSSHD Dance. Always great music and friendly dancers so Join us!!

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA - $7.00. Guest are welcome for $10.00 each.