Dance, Saturday, June 20. 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009

      We're having a dance party this Saturday, June 20th, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI. Please note that the exit from I-75 to Corunna Rd is still closed. We are about one mile east of I-75 just past Zimmerman School. Turn right our south on Downey St and turn left into the parking lot in back of the dance studio. Enter from the back.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      We will be playing a variety of music but the emphasis will be on the faster rhythms such as swing.

      Our dancers range in ability from beginners to advanced and come to our parties from all over southeastern Michigan.

      It's getting close to the Michigan Classic time so we may have an exhibition or two so be sure to join us.