Dance, Saturday, May 16, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 5:14 AM
      Hi Dancers,

      Looking for a place to dance this weekend? Join us this Saturday, May 16, 2009, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi for a dance party from 7 to 10pm.

      ***Note - The Corunna Rd exit is closed from I-75***

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC. MSDA and USA Dance. We always welcome guests for $10.00.

      You must bring your own beverages. There are no drinks to purchase in the dance studio. We provide cups and ice.

      There will be some exhibitions to enjoy this month. Dancers are preparing for the Michigan Classic and the Senior Olympics.

      We play a variety of music and there are dancers attending from all over south east Michigan and beyond. Join us for an evening of fun.