Memorial Weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009

      THE GREATEST DANCE SECRET IS OUT! Memorial Weekend in Harbor Springs is now available to all of you. Previously, it was a members(MSSHD) only event but because we changed locations to Boyne Highlands Resort, Harbor Springs, MI we now have enough room for you.

      The dance weekend includes, A Friday evening dance and party.

      Saturday will include two workshops in the morning after a sensational complete breakfast. You'll have the afternoon off unless you want to participate in the annual golf scramble. Men & ladies are invited to participate. (Golf is extra) There is shopping, dining on the lake, sight-seeing etc. In the evening, we will have a wonderful meal followed by an evening of dance. A few exhibitions for you to enjoy will be performed as well.

      Sunday will start with another fabulous breakfast followed by two more workshops. After some practice dancing,the event will end with smiles and good feelings from everyone.

      You ask, what could a weekend like this cost? Folks, it's ONLY $350.00 including the rooms for two nights stay. This will also include membership in the "Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers" for one year. We do not have too many rooms left so if you're interested, call us at 810-694-7625 ASAP.

      Some of us golf nuts will also play golf on Friday & Sunday. Details when you call.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
        In the words of a former president "Let me make this clear"

        The $350.00 fee for the Memorial Weekend is PER COUPLE!!

        The single rate is $190.00.

        If you are really interested, let us know ASAP as we have already had some positive responses. You do not want to be left out of our room block.