Dance, Saturday, April 18, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009

      Come join us this Saturday, April 18, 2009 for an evening of dance and comraderie at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi. Turn on Downey St. and enter from the back door.
      ***Note**** If you use I-75, the Corunna Rd overpass is closed. Please exit on Miller Rd, turn left on Balenger and then right on Corunna Rd.

      The dance party starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm. Please bring your own beverages and we will provide cups and ice. There are no beverages for sale in the dance studio. Some snacks will be available but you may bring snacks as well.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. Guests are always welcome for $10.00. We welcome newcomers and dancers of all levels.

      This Saturday, we will have an exhibition in West Coast Swing for you to enjoy, so come party with us. Remember, these are practice parties so work on those new steps and meet other members of the club. It's only fun if you're there with us.