Dance Party, Saturday, Feb 21. 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 7:19 PM

      You're invited to our Red Party this Saturday, Feb 21, 2009 at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. Even though
      Valentine's Day is over, it would be fun if lots of people wear red -
      even a barrette! However, we will be thrilled to see you wearing any
      color.

      The dance starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm, Admission is $7.00 for
      members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There's nothing for sale in the dance
      studio. We will provide ice and cups.

      So, come on out and join the fun. There will be a mix of beginners
      and advanced dancers. Our music is mostly swing and hustle, but we
      play a variety of ballroom music.