Dance Party, January 17, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009

      Our third Saturday is this weekend on January 17th. The party will be
      held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI.

      Bring your dance shoes and join us at 7pm. Admission is $7.00 for
      members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. Guests are always welcome
      for $10.00.

      We'll provide the cups and ice and you bring a willingness to have a
      good time!