Dance/Potluck, Saturday, Dec 20, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008

      You're invited to our gala holiday party this Saturday, December 20,
      at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi.

      To reach the dance center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile. Go past a large school (Zimmerman) and turn right
      (south) at Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the
      studio from the parking lot.

      This is a potluck so be sure to bring a special dish. Bring your own
      beverage and we will provide plates, plasticware, cups and ice.

      The party will run from 7pm to 10pm and admissions is $7.00 for
      members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and DanceUSA. Guest are more than
      welcome for $10.00 each.

      We play a variety of music including swing, hustle, latin, waltz and
      salsa. There is always a range of dancing skills so whatever your
      level you should feel quite comfortable.

      There will be exhibitions for us to enjoy.

      Please join us.