Halloween Spooktacular, Saturday, October 18, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hello Dancers, Goblins and Ghosts,

      Come on out and join the festivities this Saturday, October 18th, at
      the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi. We hope you
      will come in costume but if not, we'll still be very happy to see you.

      The party starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm. There will be a costume
      contest with the best costume receiving a $100.00 prize!

      This is a great time to bring a friend to our party and introduce them
      to dancing and our club.

      ***Bring your own beverages *** There is nothing available for
      purchase.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and DanceUSA.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00 each.