Dance, Saturday, September 20, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008

      Come on out for our 3rd Saturday dance, this Saturday, September 20,
      2008. The party starts at 7pm and ends at 10 pm at the American Dance
      Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile. Go past a large older school (Zimmerman) and turn right
      (south) at Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the
      Studio from the parking lot.

      Admission: $7.00 - members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverage*** We will supply cups and ice. There is
      nothing to purchase at the Dance Studio.

      We always have a nice variety of dancers including some newcomers.
      Don't be shy! This is a perfect place to practice for dancers of all
      levels. There will be an emphasis on swing and hustle music but there
      will be foxtrots, cha chas and others.

      It's never too early to start your practice for the upcoming classes
      or to get yourself prepared for an upcoming dance, or party with
      co-workers or friends.

      By all means, bring a friend to our party. Perhaps you can inspire
      them to join us for a fun time.