Dance Classes

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi everyone:

      It's time to sign up for dance classes.

      Fenton 810-591-0080

      Tuesday Oct. 6

      6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
      7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
      For those who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
      8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
      For those who have completed Social Dance 2

      Grand Blanc 810-591-6088

      Wednesday Oct. 7
      6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
      7:00 Easy Social Dance 3
      For those who have had some experience with West Coast Swing. We'll
      also be teaching some Salsa and Hustle.
      8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
      For the more experienced dancer who has had previous west coast 2
      or more. We'll also be teaching Salsa and Hustle.

      Thursday Oct. 8
      6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
      7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
      For those of you who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
      8:00 Easy Social Dance 5
      Invitation only class.

      If you have friends who are thinking about taking a class, now is the
      time to encourage them to start. Dancing is more popular than ever and
      opportunities to dance are numerous.

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski
      (810) 694-7625