Dance, Friday, September 5, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hello Dancers!

      It's time to dance,dance,dance! We hosting a dance party this Friday,
      September 5th, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint,
      MI. The party runs from 7pm to 10pm.

      To reach the dance studio, exit I-75 and go east just over a mile.
      You will pass a large older school (Zimmerman). Immediately, turn
      right or south on Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter
      the dance studio from the parking lot.

      Admission: $7.00 for MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. All others
      are welcome for $10.00 each.

      We welcome all level of dancers and will play a variety of music for
      those who wish to practice new steps. The majority of the music will
      be swing but we play hustle, cha cha, waltz and others.

      ***Bring your own beverages***. There is nothing to buy at the dance
      studio.

      There always a diverse group in attendance so you will fit right in.
      We look forward to seeing you. If you're new, we love to greet new
      people.