Dance, Saturday, August 16, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 4:57 PM

      Join us this Saturday, August 18, 2008, for our 3rd Saturday dance
      party. It will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI.

      The party starts at 7pm and ends at 10pm. Admission is $7.00 for
      members of the following dance clubs: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and
      USADance. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      We are going to have a swap meet during our dance. We invite everyone
      to bring items to swap or sell.They do not have to be dance related.
      An old shovel, new striped socks, plaid disco pants, your mom's
      favorite lamp, etc.

      The dance team will be performing their new dance routine and Bob's
      student Madi Meyer will also be dancing a routine with him for the
      first time. Help us make this a big party.

      ***Bring your own beverages. There are none for sell in the dance
      studio.****