Dance, Saturday, July 19, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi Dancers,

      It's time for the 3rd Saturday Dance this Saturday, July 19, 2008.
      Join us at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint MI. Exit
      I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about one mile. Go past a large older
      school (Zimmerman) and turn right on Downey St. Turn left into the
      parking lot and enter the Dance Studio from the parking lot.

      The party starts at 7 pm and ends at approximately 10pm.

      Come and learn the "Society Shuffle", a hot new swing line dance.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and Dance USA - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own drinks. There is nothing to buy. We will provide
      cups and ice.

      It's time to dance!! Join us.