Dance, Saturday, June 21, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008

      Our third Saturday dance will be held this Saturday, June 21, at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI. To reach the
      Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east approx one mile. Go
      past a large older school (Zimmerman)and turn right (south) onto
      Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot behind the dance studio and
      enter the studio from the parking lot.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USADance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      ****Please bring your own beverages***** There are none available in
      the dance studio.

      Cups and ice will be provided.

      Come on out, practice and meet new people. We play a variety of music
      and have dancers of all levels. We welcome newcomers!