Dance, Saturday, June 21, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hello Dancers,

      Our third Saturday dance will be held this Saturday, June 21, at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI. To reach the
      Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east approx one mile. Go
      past a large older school (Zimmerman)and turn right (south) onto
      Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot behind the dance studio and
      enter the studio from the parking lot.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USADance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      ****Please bring your own beverages***** There are none available in
      the dance studio.

      Cups and ice will be provided.

      Come on out, practice and meet new people. We play a variety of music
      and have dancers of all levels. We welcome newcomers!