Dance Lessons beginning Thursday, June 19th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008

      Classes will begin at the West High School in Grand Blanc starting on
      June 19th. Don't miss this chance to get some new material in both
      Salsa and Hustle that you can use. This should be a really fun class!
      We will do a little review to make sure we're all on the same page and
      then the fun will begin. We will also be playing more of this music at
      the dances so you can practice what you are learning. If you've had
      any Salsa or Hustle, this class is for you.

      6:45pm. Salsa/Hustle - Intermediate/advanced

      There is also a 5:45 beginner class so if you know of anyone who might
      be interested in getting started, tell them about this class.